You are in control of your learning.
One World Learning doesn’t teach what we want you to study, we teach you what you want to study. So, the lessons you add to your package are to help you with your aims. Your Lesson Package can be a mixture of different lessons; mix Coursebook with additional grammar or discussion classes. You may want to focus on vocabulary connected with health or discuss a recent news headline. It is up to you what you want to learn and we are always available to talk about your goals and how to achieve them.
1. There are four* basic packages to choose from:
- 15 lesson package (22.5 hrs)
- 30 lesson package (45 hrs)
- 60 lesson package (90 hrs)
- 90 lesson package (136 hrs)
Lessons are 90 minutes.
There are three Lesson Package Options. You can choose Individual Group Classes with other students, or you may want Private Group or Company Classes. If you prefer, you can choose Individual Private Classes that are tailored to your own needs and requirements.
2. When you have chosen the Lesson Package you would like to take choose Your Lessons. Choose a Coursebook to follow or mix the coursebook with any of the hundreds of Additional Classes. The choice is yours.
3. Submit a Request for Pricing with your chosen Lesson Package and Lesson Package Option. If you have an agent, include your agent information. Also, add any extra details of Private Group or Company Classes and details about Individual Private Classes.
4. We will contact you or your agent with a quote for your Lesson Package and if you accept, we will send you an invoice.
5. When we have confirmed payment you can add your name to the schedule. You can join any of the scheduled classes. You can also submit your own lesson requests to be added to the schedule.
Pick ‘n’ mix your lessons and add them to your package.
*Due to OWL pricing structure the number of lessons in a package may not be the same in your location. When you request a quote we will give you exact details based on your location.
Package Options and Pricing
One World Learning understands that some students come from parts of the world that have a lower national income than other countries. OWL would like to offer lessons to all students from both rich and poor areas of the world and we have priced our lessons to make it fair for everyone everywhere. The pricing of your lessons depends on your location, so please choose your lesson preferences, tell us your location and we will send you an individual quote.
When you have decided what lessons you would like in your Package, you can choose what kind of Package you would like. There are three options.
Individuals Joining Group Classes
Open Group Classes | Choose from Coursebook Classes*, Additional Classes including grammar, vocabulary, phrasal verbs, idiomatic language. Submit your choices, lesson times and dates. Or choose to join any other group class on the schedule.
If you are not sure, talk to us!
* To join a coursebook class you must be of the same level of English.
Closed Groups of Friends or Company Classes | Private Lessons: lessons built around your individual requirements. Can include Coursebook Classes, Additional Classes including grammar, vocabulary, phrasal verbs, idiomatic language, Business English and Exam preparation for Cambridge and IELTS.
If you need help or advice, talk to us!
Private Individual Classes
Lessons especially tailored with you for you. | Private Lessons: lessons built around your individual requirements. Can include Coursebook Classes, Additional Classes including grammar, vocabulary, phrasal verbs, idiomatic language, Business English and Exam preparation for Cambridge and IELTS.
If you need any help or advice, talk to us!
When you are ready, you can request a quote for your Lesson Package.
Submit a Request Pricing
One World Learning will contact you or your Agent to talk about your classes, and your aims and requirements.